Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Review #NuElle

Always check with your physician before using any topical or oral supplement product and specifically NuElle QR. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.


Cellulite. Just the word makes my skin crawl. Ugh. It is just ubiquitous unless you are a Sports Illustrated model. I am so fit but I have cellulite too. Yucky, yucky, yucky. I always thought that there was really nothing I could do short of crazy expensive laser treatments or other even crazier plastic surgery. I was excited to hear about something new from Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti-Cellulite Concentrate. 

This is a realistic option that definitely helps. It helps your skin look better over time by firming, detoxifying and improving the circulation. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it contains a unique combination of familiar botanical cellulite fighting ingredients that work in synergy. You can see the full ingredient list below. I have read about the cellulite reducing properties of many of them individually but it looks amazing to have so many working in synergy.

  • All natural
  • Light cream texture, easy to apply, absorbs quickly.
  • Creates sauna effect. 
  • NuElle contains a cocktail of 25 well known cellulite-busters to aid cellulite reduction including caffeine, l-carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack and Ivy 
Skin QR Organics shared with me that NuElle was formulated to work both on the surface and deep under the skin. The idea sounds pretty compelling to a person like me who has fought cellulite with a vengeance since I was in my 20s'. It sounded even more exciting when they shared with me that this revolutionary treatment has dual performance effects that can be seen with the naked eye within 2-3 weeks. I just starting using it so I am really excited. I definitely feel like my legs are tighter and I think I see an improvement starting already which is wonderful.  It can only get better from here.  I love the idea of real firming on the surface while my skin is detoxifying on the inside.  NuElle can also reduce water retention and fat cell clusters and even improve overall circulation and the general appearance of the skin. All this is fantastic because I know I need help.  I exercise and eat healthy but genetics has not been on my side with the cellulite issue. Skin QR is on my side though. Yay!

I like that I can buy it on Amazon since it is convenient for me as a busy mama. You can find NuElle Triple Action Anti-cellulite Concentrate here on Amazon. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Sweetsation Therapy said...

Thank you for reviewing our product :-)