Friday, September 26, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review #DKnightMagicboxUltraPortableWirelessBluetoothSpeak


One of the hottest accessories out there now are portable wireless bluetooth speakers. Some of them are totally priced out of reason but not a great one that I recently had the opportunity to check out. The DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is a good, reasonably priced option. It offers some powerful sound with built in microphone.  This DKnight Magicbox works seamlessly for Iphones, Ipad Minis, Ipad 4/3/2, itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and many other smartphones and Mp3 players. The DKnight Magicbox recently got a major upgrade with easy to follow standard "Beep" sound prompts too. This is the model I was able to review.
I love that this wireless speaker is so small it fits into the palm of my hand. It has a built in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 10 hours or music or talk.  It even comes with a USB charging cable so I can charge it via my laptop, wall charger or even in the car. It would also work with a desktop if that is what you use. My own desktop has been retired for a few years.  This amazing little device supports wireless music streaming via novel Bluetooth v3.0 technology.  How do you get such powerful sound from a tiny little device like this? It contains not one but two highly powerful 40mml total 6W acoustic drivers and the ultra-small size produces a wide audio spectrum that pretty much knocked my socks off this week.

You can see how simple the DKnight Magicbox is to use in the photo above. It is not complicated and has easy to follow buttons. I find that the built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery really has been giving me close to 10 hours of playtime. I am loving the built-in microphone so I can use it for hands-free speaker phone calling. It is a cinch to pair too...much easier than my car since you don't need any codes or pins.
This is a great option to bring to the beach or even on a vacation since it is only 8.3 ounces. Plays all kinds of audio devices through 3.5mm aux in the jack.  I have been using it with my iphone 5 and my tween has used it with the ipad mini.  The music sounds wonderful and it was simple for both of us to learn how to use it quickly. You can pick this DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker up quickly right on Amazon my absolute fave place to shop. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: