Friday, September 19, 2014

Phantom Fit Wrist Wraps Review #phantomfit


Some of my friends ask me how I do it? What do you mean by "do it?" I mean keep fit after 40.  It is a lifestyle for me. Does my weight stay exactly the same week to week? Of course not. Don't be totally ridiculous. But I am careful. I enjoy life and I love to eat but I know it is not an endless pit. Well, it could be if I just ate everything I wanted. I have to really think about it more and more as I get older. I will treat myself but then go back to the diet and fitness plan.  I don't mean "diet" in the crazy sense either, just a healthy eating plan that includes lots of fresh veggies, lean meats and fish and fruit. A few treats here and there too of course.

Included in the whole master plan is fitness, fitness, fitness. It doesn't work if you don't eat right so pair it all together in whatever way it works for you. I try to keep it fresh with new equipment and even a new pair or capris or top here and there to keep me motivated. I recently had the opportunity to try out PhantomFit Wrist Wraps.

These are excellent quality wrist wraps that really work:
  • Durable, long lasting wrist wraps (with LIFETIME guarantee)
  • One size fits all for both men and women of all ages
  • Protects your wrists and increases your lifts 
  • Boosts lifting confidence and ability
  • Are lightweight and portable so you can take them anywhere including on a plane or train
What do you get?

  • 2 Phantom Fit Wrist Wraps with Thumb Loop
  • Access to our custom workout mix MP3 file to improve your workout intensity!
  • Nylon Phantom Fit bag to store your wrist wraps. Perfect for taking to the gym or any workout on the go!
  • They are easy to learn how to use and very comfortable to0
  • A bonus is the PhantomFit favorite workout music downloadable as a mp3 file
I have been using the PhantomFit Wrist Wraps here for my boot camp classes and they really help. I am in top shape...I do bootcamp type workouts regularly, run hills and all kinds of crazy regimens and these are the real deal. They help you lift more and I feel like my wrists are protected better than without them. You can pick up your Phantom fit Wrist Wraps on Amazon so you don't even need to leave the house.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice piece of information!!! Yup!!! Crossfit wrist wraps are good for any kind of Olympic lifts. The majority of people feel discomfort in their wrists during any overhead lifts (overhead squat, press, push press, push jerk, snatch), as well as lifts in the front rack position, where your hands tend bend backwards, creating pressure on the wrists (front squat, thruster). Keep on sharing!!!