Saturday, September 6, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer for Relaxation Review #drinkvacay

Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically VACAY Water Enhancer. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.


I recently had the opportunity to try a new relaxation drink. Vacay™ is an all natural water enhancer that helps to relieve stress and anxiety, ease tension, and calm the mind.

Vacay was created for people that just love to relax. Who doesn't?  It seems like I spend so much time go-go-going, I really need downtime sometimes. It’s no mystery that just as many people like to relax compared to those that like to consume energy drinks. Vacay is a product that tastes sweet and is all natural with no harmful preservatives. It is also inexpensive with 10 full servings in 1 package.   The best part is it is small enough that to carry in a pocket or small purse for whenever you need to relax or just chill.

Since many people use the phrase “I need a Vacay” when they are stressed out, they chose that name for this novel beverage mixer. Now I can #drinkvacay whenever I need to get away...even if it is just for a few minutes.  Vacay has a mission to provide an inexpensive #vacay to everyone that needs to escape the daily stress of life.

What is in Vacay? Natural ingredients you are probably already family with. The proprietary functional ingredient blend for Vacay consists of l-theanine, chamomile, and passion flower. I have used other products with l-theanine and they really help. I love the addition of chamomile and passion flower too. Vacay is sweetened with a bit of Stevia combined with an all natural lemonade flavor for a delicious beverage vacation.

Vacay is ideal for:

  • Chilling
  • Stressful Jobs
  • Anyone With Anxiety
  • Traveling
  • Busy Moms
  • Tense muscles
  • Sleeping Problems

I like to drink Vacay after a stressful day at work. I find it really calms me down and helps me remove the stress from my brain. One serving really does the job.

You can find Vacay water enhancer right online to save you time and more stress!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: