Friday, September 19, 2014

ZEDA Tea - Korean 100% Pure Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Review #zedamatcha

Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically Zeda Organic Green Tea Powder. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.

I really enjoy the flavor of fine quality green tea.  I guess I just like the flavor plus the energy boost.  I recently had the opportunity to try Zeda Organic Green Tea Powder.  If you tried ZEDA green tea powder before you know it is a wonderful option to use as a base for all kinds of drinks including lattes, smoothies and teas of all kinds. You can even incorporate it into unique desserts.  Zeda premium organic powdered green teas are made from hand picked tea leaves that bloomed in the first week of May by Soa Dawon tea plantation in Korea.

Some important points to consider:  

DEEP FLAVOR - A special traditional processing gives ZEDA powdered green tea a distinctive and special flavor.

USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - The tea farm has organic certification from Europe, USA, Japan, and Korea. That is important for me.  It is a recognized tea producer that has received Green Agricultural Product Certification and ISO Certification for its hygienic production processes and equipment.



I like to consider carefully what I put in my body. ZEDA is the finest premium quality organic green tea Matcha from "Soadawon" organic tea plantation in Boseong, Korea

I love the fact that ZEDA globally certified organic powdered green tea Matcha is grown in limited quantity and harvested only once a year. That special time in May. It has a vibrant green color and a smooth and mellow flavor. ZEDA is chock full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Think about all the ways you can enjoy Zeta!  I like to drink it hot in the winter and chilled in the summer.  I love to make extra and use it as flavor for smoothies or and in my baking. It is perfect for everyday drinking...it is a wonderful afternoon pick-me-up. Just the energy boost I need in a flash. 




Their tea plantation (Soa Dawon) is on the southwest coast of the Korean Peninsula. The temperate climate of this region is ideal for green tea cultivation. The plantation is located at center in "Boseong" area of Korea and 350m high from the sea. The tea plantation has been authorized to supply green tea powder for Coca Cola Corp., Korea since 2010 which is pretty neat. It is widely known that green teas from Boseong passed the strict quality inspection of the Russian Medical Biology Lab. As a result, they are  officially recognized as a beverage suitable for an astronaut's special diet.

Facts about Zeda

● Organic Certification from USDA, EU, Japan, and Korea
● Taste: Deep Flavored, full-bodied, smooth
● Natural Energy Boost: Full of antioxidants 


You can find ZEDA tea on Amazon and have it in your home in a flash.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: