Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dot and Dot Travel Small Packing Organizer Review Review #packingcubes


Packing is a chore that no one loves but the thought of a vacation gets you to do it just like me. There are tools which can make it easier and actually even more fun. Dot Dot Travel has created these packing cubes available in multiple colors including gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange to make it easier and more organized.
Look at all the options:  Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

There are so many benefits to using these Dot Dot Travel Packing Cubes. Think about how your packing can be easier and more productive each time your travel. These have a see-through mesh panel in them. Dot Dot Travel travel packing organizers allow you to easily find what you need. Consider this too...you can maintain your privacy a little more while going through security in the airport.  Here is a perfect place to store all your fem care products without them flying all over the place if a TSA agent has to inspect your luggage. He or she can see what is in there and allow you to potentially keep your dignity.

Think how you can save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.  Everything stays neatly folded and tidy inside the zippered cube.  You are truly able to maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff.  We all need to get as much as we can in smaller piece bags to save fees on checked luggage. Traveling with the entire family? Consider packing and unpacking easy by assigning a color coded cube per person or for specific purposes like gym clothes, formal wear, shorts and such.
Boy, these packing organizers really have saved me time packing and unpacking by allowing me to unpack only what I need. I travel alot on business and this makes my task so much easier and I feel more organized when traveling. When I feel organized it reduces my stress so ultimately I feel so much happier.  These travel packing cubes fit on perfectly in all of my luggage pieces including my duffel bags, suitcases, backpacks, and even slim bags on on their own.  You can buy these Dot Dot Travel packing organizers in different sizes right on Amazon for the ultimate in convenience.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: