Sunday, October 19, 2014

Exceptional Sheets 900 gram Egyptian Cotton 2-Piece Bath Towel Review #eluxurysupply



I love to take baths in the evening before bed. When I get out, I want to wrap myself in a big, fluffy towel. I noticed right away how thick and plush these Egyptian Cotton towel were. I always thought I bought luxury towels from the triple B bath store and they were not cheap but they really don't compare to these towels.  What an unbelievable difference  in quality. These towels are on par with ones from five star hotels I have stayed in over the years from Rome to NYC. 

These towels are very thick, plush and huge.  Definitely larger than my standard towels.  They are big enough for both me and the kids.  It is nice to think about especially with the fall chill approaching. 


You can really see and feel the difference with these towels. They are very plush compared my current towels.

I really love with these Egyptian Cotton towels. I have only seen and experienced towels of this quality in luxury hotels.  The ones I have are Forest but t
he towels come in White, Cream, Black, Chocolate, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Plum, Red, Rust, Toast, Charcoal, Forest Green, Stone, Latte, Purple, Sea Foam, Teal and Tea Rose so you can choose the best color for your decor. 





You can also find the matching hand towels and wash cloths to complete your collection.  You can pick these beautiful Egyptian Cotton towels up conveniently on Amazon which makes shopping easy. 




You can purchase these lovely Egyptian Cotton towels on Amazon for the ultimate in on line shopping convenience.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: