Sunday, November 9, 2014

Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review #topzestergrater



I didn't figure it out for a long time but once I did I was golden. Little chef's tools like these are critical to add just the right flavor and pizzazz to your best recipes sweet or savory.  I was excited to try this Chef Proven Professional Zester Grater because I know it is one of the easiest ways to add instant flavor and a flash of zip to all of my best meals and desserts.


This is the kind of tool that takes your best recipes and turns them from good into just mouthwatering, crowd pleasing dishes and blow them away desserts! You can use this Chef Proven Professional Zester Grater to do so many things in your kitchen:
  • Grate a rich Parmesan or Reggiano over your favorite pasta or salad
  • Zest fruit including lemons, limes, oranges and coconuts
  • Grate chocolate to sprinkle over delectable desserts or ice cream
  • Grate ginger or garlic for stir fries, stews and more
  • Zest lime or orange over the top of your favor beer or cocktail for the professional finish
  • Toss your old dried out spices and use fresh for the best look
  • Grate fresh cinnamon and nutmeg for today's meals including oatmeal and puddings
A few tidbits about Chef Proven's Professional Zester Grater:
  • High grade stainless steel durable blade never needs sharpening
  • Soft comfortable non-slip grip
  • Unique ergonomic design for maximum control and easy use
  • Bonus cover sleeve included for worry-free storage
I made a banana pudding this week and grated fresh cinnamon and nutmeg over it and my family was amazed and how fresh and delicious it tasted.  The same night I prepared one of my old standby pasta and zucchini dishes and quickly grated some fresh Parmesan cheese over it and it tasted so much better there was no leftovers.

You can find this best Lemon Zester and the ultimate Cheese Grater perfect for a holiday gift or a hostess gift for your favorite cook right on Amazon. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: