Saturday, November 15, 2014

Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum Review #JoyalBeauty



This product is for external use only. Not for internal use. Keep reach out of children. Allergies: This serum is natural, healthy and safe. But don’t use this serum if you know you are allergic to any kinds of bee products; Bee products might occasionally cause allergic reactions in some small group of people with extremely sensitive skin type. If you do not know your allergy, a simple test can be performed by applying a small amount of the preparation to the inside of the underarm. This sensitive area should reveal any allergic potential within 24 hours.

I am always looking for things that will enhance my facial skin. Laziness is not an option for me as my job requires me to look good every single day and my career depends on it. I had the opportunity to try out Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum recently and I really liked this. The ingredients are unique...it is enriched with Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis, honey, powerful natural anti-oxidants and plant bio-actives from certified reliable source.  I didn't realize that Royal Jelly and Bee Propolis formulas preserve and restore proteins and enzymes for anti-aging action in the skin, as well as amino acid protein building blocks for younger skin. Honey formula has humectant properties and is enzymatically active for a gentle cell renewal boost that tones and lifts the skin.  This is really different to be using natural bee products that work to beautify my skin.

I know you will want to know so the company has shared that this is a 98% natural 72% organic serum.  I appreciate that this is an advanced non-comedogenic formula too. It really moisturizes and keeps my skin looking soft, vibrant and smooth. It has been effective as a softener for my dry skin. It also has a dual toning action. Joyal Beauty shared that this is excellent for firming relaxed, stretched or stressed skin. My skin is always stressed. This serum has a unique non-greasy light small molecule formula which gets absorbed quickly and penetrates the nutrition into skin dermis. I love that it can be used under any moisturizers,sunscreens and even makeup products.  It worked beautifully in the morning under my makeup products.

It really works to help boost collagen levels which is important to me because I know it helps me stay looking younger. Quickly and effectively remove lines and puffiness and fades facial wrinkles as a super antioxidant. Royal Jelly contains natural minerals that lead to increased collagen production. It also contains specific anti-oxidants and nutrients that support skin renewal such as flavonoids, nucleic acid, decanoic acid, enzymes, and hormones. Numerous vitamins and minerals such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, acetyl-choline and zinc can be found in royal jelly which are excellent for skin health. The acids found in Royal Jelly contribute to its collagen production and promotion.

Another aspect of this serum that I really thought was exciting is that it is enriched with Centella, Asiatica Herb. Centella Asiatica is a herb that has potent antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It has traditionally been used by many people as a treatment for skin conditions such as psoriasis, dermatitis, and minor burns. Centella asiatica supports the healing of wounds and burns because of its ability to increase the blood supply to the affected area, elevate the level of antioxidants in the wound, and encourage the production of fibroblasts, the cells that synthesize collagen. Its collagen-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties mean that centella asiatica can diminish the appearance of stretch marks and keloid scars. Centella asiatica has a toning and tightening effect on the skin when applied topically. Due to its ability to stimulate collagen production, centella asiatica can improve the appearance of aging skin affected by fine lines and wrinkles.

The combination of ingredients in this serum work as a natural antibiotic agent to stop bacterial growth. Think about how this can help your skin in the areas of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-acne, anti-inflammatory issues. Many skin problems are caused by fungi bacteria and virus. This serum is a natural non-medical treatment for your skin problems. Serum, in contrast to moisturizer, has small molecules which can penetrate deeper into skin layer to deliver nutrition. Serum is highly concentrated and extremely potent, containing around 10-15 times more of the active ingredients than cream or lotion moisturizers; While moisturizer is made of larger molecules which usually form barrier on skin surface to lock the moisture. Serum functions on deeper layer of skin to repair cells, while moisturizer functions on skin surface to prevent moisture loss.

I used it as Joyal Beauty suggested and I applied a small amount of serum to my face twice a day in the morning and at night after cleansing and toning if you use toner too.
They said I can apply it around my eyes so I did but I avoided my eyes as directed. 
I massaged it into my face as they suggested using a circular motion with fingers for 1-3 minutes because I wanted the best results. Joyal suggested that the act of massaging will stimulate blood circulation and new cell generation and also the nutrition ingredients present in the serum will be able to penetrate deeper inside the skin. I will try anything.
I used my moisturizer after that. In the mornings I also used my sunscreen which is always important to prevent sun damage. I have been trying to get more sleep which is also critical. Joyal Beauty reminded me that many skin problems are actually caused by spiritual pressure and lack of sleep. Meditation is very good for the skin and you can do it simply by visualizing beautiful, healthy skin as you fall asleep and your body will go in that direction.  They remind me and everyone that usually skin renewal process needs about 4 weeks so you can't expect to see major results overnight but keep up with it and you will see benefits.

This is a great serum to try out this holiday season. Start now and you can look more beautiful by the time Christmas rolls around. It is gentle and effective and it has been working well for me. I really like using it because of all the unique ingredients combined into one product. It is easy to find Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum right on Amazon for the easiest shopping convenience ever.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: