Saturday, November 15, 2014

KISS InstaWave Automatic Tangle Free Hair Curler is fun and easy to use @brandbacker @kissproducts


Disclosure: Powered by Brandbacker. My opinions are my own.


I love to curl my hair my dread how challenging it can be with the standard curling irons that I have tried. I actually have several of them and they mostly sit in the drawer because it is so time consuming. Sometimes I would just go to my stylist to get it done right. My daughter is always asking me to curl her hair and I do it from time to time but I always wished there was an easier way. Now there actually is. KISS InstaWave has arrived now and essentially has revolutionized hair curling for me. The InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with no headaches.


You probably know KISS Products because you have used their nail products, like I have for years. They are the global leader in the nail care industry and have been for a long time. KISS has expanded its line to include a vast array of beauty care products, including hair appliances like the InstaWave. Just like their high quality and innovative nail products, they want to bring amazing, salon quality products to people like you and me at consumer friendly prices. Who can afford to go to the salon all the time for beautifully curled hair? Not me. KISS knows that too.  That is why it is so wonderful that we have at home options like the InstaWave at a great price.


My daughter and I have been having so much fun with this easy to use curling device. It is so easy for me to do I can do it in a few minutes even on a busy morning. I don't need to beg my stylist to squeeze me in because I can style both my hair and her hair perfectly.  I really like how I can instantly create beautiful, long-lasting curls with just the touch of a button with the KISS InstaWave. It is truly a fully automatic tangle-free curler.


I was excited to try out the KISS InstaWave and show everyone a quick how-to tutorial so you all know how simple it is to use. It is really easy to follow the instructions and I was impressed that my hair did not tangle or knot up at all. Kiss InstaWave recommends that you start out with clean, recently washed, dried and untangled hair. Ladies, you need to brush it out first before you even take out your InstaWave. Just brush it out, not a big deal.


I like that it has two different settings, high and low that you can use to help you make tighter or looser curls depending on your desired style. It is good for ladies that are left handed or right handed too...either hand is fine and works with no issues.  I know my friends that are left handed will be thrilled with that because so many tools are a real challenge for lefties.


KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls on any kind of hair. My hair is thicker and it worked beautifully, my daughter has much more fine hair and it worked beautifully turning out soft curls that made her squeal in happiness. The curl dial works like magic turning the hair and curling it right up with no effort at all once you press the button.  It is easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand...right or left.


Some key features of the KISS KISS InstaWave Automatic Tangle Free Hair Curler:

  • Automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
  • Easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand.
  • Features a Curl Dial with left/right curl directions
  • 2 heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420


It is really easy to use. Watch me use it on my daughter in the video above and you will see how simple it is. Anyone can do it. All you do is hold the InstaWave vertically, place about a 1-inch section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod, then you touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair. It couldn't be more simple. Hold the curl for 5-10 seconds with the InstaWave, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves. Finally, you gently pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out. Let the hair set for a minute until it is cool. I like to spray the curled hair for best and most long-lasting results.

**Pro Tip: KISS has shared with me that if you alternate between curling right and curling left, this creates the most natural looking curls.  Shhh, we won't tell but friends have to share the best secrets with one another.

You can find this great product on their website KISS Hair Appliances.You can pick it up online at Target, Ulta or Amazon through their website link.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the review, this looks so easy to use.