Thursday, November 6, 2014

Kobert Waterproof Iphone Case Review Perfect for Vacations or on the go #KobertWaterproofCase



I go on vacation a few times a year...I love to go to the tropical beaches and just relax my mind. Unfortunately, there was always an issue with my iphone. I never wanted to take it near the ocean but who wants to leave something that valuable unattended? Not me. I was happy to have the opportunity to use this Kobert Waterproof Case to keep my phone dry while I swim and enjoy myself on vacation.

Now that I am thinking about it more this Kobert Waterproof Case is going to come in handy this fall on our day hikes and in the winter when I go skiing.  If you are more active and sporty you can use it when you go surfing, canoeing, jetskiing, fishing, snorkeling or even snowboarding. This great innovative product provides everyone with so much more freedom and peace of mind. Now I can take my iphone with me wherever I go. The coolest part is that you can use your mobile phone while in the waterproof case and use both front and back cameras on your phone because the waterproof case has a see-through window on both sides.  Talk about innovation!  I embarrassed to say I used to put my phone in a zipper bag. 






  A few key features with the Kobert Waterproof Iphone Case:

  • Premium quality waterproof case to keep your phone, mp3 player, device dry
  • Crystal clear see-through plastic on both sides for amazing pictures & movies under the water!
  • Easy access to your touch screen phone while in the case!
  • Universal bag that can be used for any device.
  • Easy to use with a secure snap and lock mechanism
  • Convenient and stylish.
Some additional points and features:

  • Inner bag size: 3.34" x 6.49" (8.5cm x 16.5cm)
  • Will fit an iPhone 6, 6 Plus(Without Case),5,5s,5c,4,4s,3,Samsung Galaxy s3,s4,s5,Note 2,Note 3,Note 4,Nokia Lumia,Windows Phone 8x,Nexus 4,HTC One/One X/X+ & many more!
  • IPX8 CERTIFIED to 100 Feet (30 m)
  • Made from PVC & ABS
  • Secure snap and lock/unlock mechanism
  • Neck strap included for easy carrying
  • Instruction card
  • BONUS stylus pen will be included to use your mobile's touch-screen in the waterproof case

**Just a heads up if you have bit the bullet and bought the Iphone 6 Plus already. You will have to remove your casing off your phone if you have the iPhone 6 Plus as it will not fit in the waterproof case with its casing on. Other larger phones will also not fit in the waterproof case with larege casings on it. You might need to remove its casing before inserting it into the waterproof case. 

How does this Kobert Waterproof Iphone case work? It is actually really easy. Before placing your phone into the waterproof case, please insert a piece of tissue paper into it, close it up and submerge in cool (NOT hot) water for 5 minutes. If there is any sign of leakage, the company urges you to contact them for a replacement.  There are simple easy to follow instructions and comments that appear on the card inside the waterproof case. If I can do it, than so can you!  The Inner bag size: 3.34" x 6.49" (8.5cm x 16.5cm). There is actually a smartphone size chart on their Amazon product page to show you how big some phones are.

Do yourself a favor and buy this and forget about the zipper bags like I used to use. This is such a better option that you can feel confident about protecting your phone any season, any activity.  You can pick up this great Kobert waterproof case for your iphone on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: