Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oleavine Facial Moisturizer Review #oleavine



 


It seems like every year that goes by I start using and buying more and more natural and organic products. It started with fruits and vegetables and has moved to the beauty and cosmetics. I really prefer to use natural products and feel more confident when I am putting things on my skin or in my body that I know just what is inside them. I recently had the opportunity to try a new facial moisturizer by Oleavine. They are a leading Anti-aging and Skincare Beauty Company who has their products in large natural foods stores and online. I have tried their products before and had a really nice experience, I was excited about this moisturizer.

Hello, first things first. What is NOT in this moisturizer. There are no harmful chemicals in here. You can feel good that this Oleavine Facial Moisturizer has organic and natural ingredients in it. No icky chemicals. It is free from Preservatives, Parabens, Petroleum, Phthalates, Sulfates, Silicone, SLS, SLES, PG or PG Derivatives, Synthetic Fragrance and Dyes.) Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Allergy Friendly, Fragrance Free.

 I am one busy mama so I totally look for moisturizers and serums that can do double duty. This Oleavine Facial Moisturizer is an anti-aging serum and rejuvenating moisturizer all wrapped up in one bottle. Happy day.  It has powerful active ingredients that penetrate deeply into your skin. Some of the ingredients you would expect in an Anti-Aging Serum like this include Inflammation Reducing Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9. Wrinkle Fighting Argan Plant Stem Cells, Powerful Antioxidants Vitamins A, B, C, E & Alpha Lipoic Acid, Skin Plumping Hyaluronic Acid, Soothing Rooibos Tea Extract, Avena Sativa Oat Extracts and Aloe Vera.  I love all the natural elements in this powerful moisturizer.

Even smarter, this Oleavine Facial Moisturizer uses a proprietary cold process technology that protects the active ingredients. Most moisturizers use heat. Oleavine uses a special process that uses little to no heat to carefully create their finished facial care product. Heat during manufacturing is the enemy to sensitive active ingredients in moisturizers and serums. They go even further to protect their formula by using their elegant Airless Pump to shield it from oxidizing air and outside germs and contaminants.

Oleavine makes it easy to get luxuriously smooth, hydrated, youthful glowing skin in just minutes a day. That is about all this busy mama has so that works perfectly for me. This is truly a non-greasy formula that delivers rapid moisturization and locks it in all day or night long. Carefully combined botanicals address all aspects of aging skin that I need. I love that it contains naturally occuring phytoceramides and skin healing liquids from botanical oils and exotic butters. Think grape see, coconut, almond, jojoba, almond, argan, olive, squalene, sea buckthorn, rose hip seed, borage, cranberry, pomegranate, pumpkin seed, flax seed, murumuru butter and mango butter! It sounds almost delicious enough to eat but of course it is just for external use on your skin.

I feel really confident in knowing this new moisturizer is all natural, preservative free, paraben free, Petroleum Free, Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free, Silicone Free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, and allergy friendly.
 

You can follow Oleavine on Facebook and you can find out more by visiting the Oleavine website right here.  You can find this lovely Oleavine facial moisturizer right on Amazon which makes shipping a cinch anytime of the day or evening. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: