Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Salad Spinner for the Ultimate in Pefect Entertaining Review #saladspinner



I love to eat healthy and salads are a family favorite. Even in the winter I love to make grain salads with a variety of greens like romaine, kale and baby spinach. We use so many greens in our home even for pastas and other casserole recipes but one thing is critical to my recipes hot or cold. The greens or lettuce must be totally dry.  There is nothing worse than wet soggy greens.  A good salad spinner is a must.

I really appreciate that I can keep my salad crisp and fresh by eliminating excess water quickly and easily with this large 4 ½ quart salad spinner. I really like the large capacity  My previous salad spinner was so small it took me several times to clean and dry all my greens. This one fits nearly twice the amount of lettuce my smaller salad spinner. That saves me a bunch of time. I am a busy mama and I have to get dinner on the table quickly between work, gym and all the activities. I also like the simple one handed operation. It has an easy push down handle handle that locks for easy storage. It also has a push button brake to quickly stop spinning.

I was thrilled that I found this well designed salad spinner right on Amazon for the ultimate in shopping convenience.  This would make a super housegift or any budding cook or college student who enjoys eating healthy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: