Sunday, December 7, 2014

Goddess Long Sleeve Fashionable and Protective Rash Guards that fit beautifully #https://www.facebook.com/thesunandsurfstore



I am a total nut when it comes to protecting my skin.  You only get one chance to protect your skin long term from the harsh effects of the suns rays and everyone knows the end results. I always figure it is best to use all the options out there to protect my skin from SPF lotions and creams to protective sunwear. Rash guards are a great lightweight protection for anyone from kids to adults that work just as well for outdoor sports as they do by the ocean. When I am outside in the warm weather I need something light but the more protected I feel, the better and stronger I can be. I recently had the opportunity to try out a Goddess women's long sleeve protective rash guard from The Sun and Surf Store.


I work out 4-5 days a week and in the summer I am outside a lot.  I want to avoid skin damage so I love rash guards.  The Goddess rash guard is long sleeve advanced activewear perfect for women like me. It provides excellent compression to keep me feeling strong no matter how far I am running, how many burpees I am doing or how much weight I am lifting. I am pretty petite so I chose an XS which fit me like a glove. These Goddess shirts are designed specifically for women. Goddess Rash Guards are a work beautifully as a base layer shirt in the cooler weather so I will get my bang for the buck all year long. I washed it right away as I do with all my clothes and hung it to dry. It washed well and the color held true.  It fits nicely and feels light on my skin. It seems to wick well even during my hard workout this weekend.  I like the sleek, clean fit.  This shirt fits just as well at the beach as it does at the gym or outside running so I can wear it whatever the weather or season. This workout shirt adds a good layer of protection without weighing me down which I think provides a good advantage for me. I love all the color options too. 

This rash guard are dries really fast so it will be great to have this when I travel on vacation. It dried in a few hours in my laundry room so I can only imagine how fast it would dry outdoors.  I really appreciate that this Goddess rash guard features a UPF 50+ rating to block out the sun's harmful rays. As I said, I do all I can to keep your skin looking beautiful and young. The nice thing about the rash guard is that I don't feel like I need to put sunscreen under the shirt since it has a UPF 50+. That saves me time and money.


The Goddess Long Sleeve Rash Guard is made in the USA. It is crafted from a high tech combination of Nylon and Spandex for the ultimate in protection. It feels lightweight and silky on my skin. If you are into working out, running, biking, swimming, Cross-Fit, Insanity, surfing, or boot camp this shirt is a great option for protecting yourself. It provides just the right added warmth in the winter or sun protection while playing outdoors at the beach, lake or your favorite outdoor spot. It features Fast Drying technology so it is perfect as a swim shirt. These durable base layer shirts are totally designed to protect you from the elements in and out of the water. You can pick up these great rash guards and see all the fun colors available on their site or on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: