Saturday, January 10, 2015

My 2015 Ambition: Jump Start to Fitness and Good Health All Year Long @crowdtap #CrowdtapAmbition

Disclosure: I participated in a Crowdtap Challenge event. I am eligible to win a prize for participation. My opinions are my own.


I learned years ago that one of the ultimate best cardio workouts is surprising simple... jumping rope. "Who knew?" I remember thinking just that too. Jumping rope is a super option for boot camp,  Cross-Training, CrossFit, double-unders, MMA, boxing, cardio endurance training and even speed training. It promotes the greatest amount of weight loss in the healthiest manner possible while improving muscle tone in your legs, lower and upper body. Don't forget that jumping rope also helps to build bone! 

I also use my elliptical machine regularly and get to 
some crazy challenging fitness classes. My goal this year is to up the ante from 4 day a week workouts to 5 days a week. I like to squeak in the extra day at home...it's easy between my elliptical, a step, weights, fitness bands and a Nat. Anyone can do it, you just have to make the decision and think about your goals. I don't have time to buy new clothes in a larger size and I don't want the embarrassment. It is easier to eat reasonably, cut back when necessary and move my body. 

As the old saying goes, "Move it or lose it!" If you don't move your body you are going to lose strength, flexibility and gain weight. Just a fact.  Wish me luck on my new 2015 goals! 

No comments: