Saturday, November 7, 2015

After Sun Organic Cucumber Lotion by Made from Earth #madefromearth



My skin gets very dry no matter what the season. I am diligent about protecting it with SPF but even so, after a day outside at the beach, out running or hiking, my skin feels so dry. I have noticed how great my skin feels after showering and applying this refreshing and cooling lotion. It feels gentle on my skin and does not cause any irritation. I like that I can use this cucumber lotion anywhere on my body or face. It has a nice blend of shea butter and aloe vera which adds moisture back into my skin but feels light. The cucumber cooling gel absorbs quickly and my skin feels nice after I use it. 

This is an organic cucumber lotion that the Made from Earth recommends for use after sun  or to moisturize facial skin or anywhere on the body. This is for external use only.  I love that you can even use it under the eyes as a specialized eye treatment. The best part of the lovely cooling gel is that all ingredients are organic and free of harmful chemicals. I feel good about using it or letting my tween use it on her skin.

You can find this refreshing Organic Cucumber Lotion Cooling Gel right on Amazon for easy shopping anytime.
 
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm9b4a6d3e828e2e7702d5ccf54d47c35e

1 comment:

gajismarts said...

Hair is essential part in our body. If you have attractive hair then you will feed happiness yourself.
Hair Shine Oil