Friday, November 13, 2015

Shielo Vibrancy Hydrating Conditioner is organic--it works beautifully to leave my hair hydrated without sulfates #madefromearth

 

Each season seems to have it's own issues that provides challenges to maintain pretty skin and hair. Last winter was very hard on my skin. My skin can be a little dry but this winter? Holy cow....my hands, my feet and even my scalp get so dry. The last thing I wanted to do was resort to chemical options for shampoos and conditioners so I was interested to try out a new option to me from Shielo. They have a whole line of shampoo and conditioners that are organic and free of chemicals and sulfates. This is a totally natural shampoo and conditioner that contains ingredients like plant proteins, shea butter, sea silk and peptides. 
 
My hair gets very dry in the fall and winter and I like the idea of using a hydrating conditioner like this one from Shielo.  I have noticed how great my hair feels after showering and applying this gentle moisturizing conditioner. I love the scent too. It feels gentle on my skin and does not cause any irritation. I like that I can use this conditioner every time I wash my hair and it styles beautifully. It has a nice blend of shea butter and sea silk which adds moisture back into my hair and scalp but feels light.

Chemicals, chemicals, chemicals. Icky, icky icky...and I like that there this is an organic conditioner that is produced cruelty free. As important as what is in a conditioner, what is NOT in it is just as important to me. Shielo conditioner is totally sulfate free and paraben free and it is a totally luxurious formula. That makes me feel even better about using it. The lack of sulfates means that it is safe for me to use even with my twice yearly keratin treatments to keep my hair smooth. This conditioner is for external use only.  I feel good about using it or letting my tween use it on her hair too.

You can find this refreshing Shielo Vibrancy Hydrating Conditioner right on Amazon for easy shopping anytime.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma72b64a13badd04f94acbd4b1832493b
 

No comments: